Featured Post

"The key to the Internal Arts - Second Edition" is published on Amazon.

First of all, thanks for all five-star reviewers. Let us send you Yi for your great Karma. Hope the book would be helpful for many more peop...

Monday 10 March 2014

Axe man


Long long times ago, there was an axe man in the mountain. He was crazy busy all the time. One day, he needed hands and called his friend to help out. When the axe man's frined came to work place, he found something wrong.
Friend: Hey, why don't you sharpen your axe? It looks not sharp enough to cut the tree easily.
Axe man: I don't have time to do it. I am crazy busy as you can see.
Friend: But you will be able to work faster if you sharpen it. It would take just 20mins.
Axe man: I told you that I don't have time.
Friend: Then why don't you buy new one? I can get new one at the market.
Axe man: I can't afford to buy new one. I am poor as you know.
Friend: But you can make more money if you work faster.
Axe man: No, my axe is sitll good enough to work. Just help me please. I should finish this job till evening.
Friend: Sorry, my friend. I can't help you out in this situation. You make work harder even though you can improve your circumstance. I can't work like this.
- Zen quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment