Featured Post

"The key to the Internal Arts - Second Edition" is published on Amazon.

First of all, thanks for all five-star reviewers. Let us send you Yi for your great Karma. Hope the book would be helpful for many more peop...

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Linking/Integrating

As I told Shirley today, I think one (secret) principle for generating the force in Fa Jin is linking/integrating. I’m still progressing with this principle so I can only write down something that I currently understand and experience.

I think there are 3 components or steps in terms of linking:
  1. Link your own body. This is the foundation. If you can’t link your body, you can’t do the rest. While in contact with the opponent, you can choose which path in your body to link.
  2. Link your body with the earth. Again, you can choose which path in your body to link with the earth. This step is important as you can borrow the force from the earth and gravity, which makes your force much stronger than just normal muscle strength.
  3. Link your body with your opponent. So you can feel your opponent and transfer the force from the ground to him/her in the most effective manner.
I believe a strong force can be generated by following the above steps.


- Written by Lizhe, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment